Images are representations only.
Type 595XP Explosion-Proof I/P TransducerBrand: ControlAir
The Type-595XP Explosion-proof I/P (current to pressure) transducer converts a 4–20mA electrical current signal to a proportionally linear pneumatic output.
The unique conversion technology utilizing open loop control provides a high level of accuracy and repeatability for the operation of actuated valves.
A low mass control circuit provides consistent output in high vibration applications. This compact unit is housed in an explosion proof enclosure that is designed for pipe, bracket or direct manifold mounting.
This explosion-proof and intrinsically safe field device is available with an integral volume booster or as a low-flow signal converter that directly mounts to a pneumatic valve positioner.
The Type-595XP has worldwide agency approvals for use in hazardous areas.
Multiple choices for wiring and porting simplify installation and decrease the time required to do so. In addition to standard wall, panel or pipe mounting, optional DIN rail and manifold mounting kits are available.
The ControlAir Type 925 Multifunction Manifold provides a common supply port and individual shutoff valves for sets of 3, 5, 10 or 15 units.Features
- Compact Design Small size and low weight
- Worldwide Safety Approvals Factory Mutual (FM), Canadian Standards Association (CSA), ATEX and EAC
- Vibration and Position Insensitive Unit can be mounted in any plane and is stable in high vibration environments
- Low Power Consumption Minimize loop load
- 4-20 mA
- 3-15 psig (0.20-1.0 bar)
- 3-27 psig (0.20-1.8 bar)
- 6-30 psig (0.40-2.0 bar)
Maximum Supply Pressure
- 150 psig (10 bar)
- 0.1 scfm (2.83 Nl/min)
- 4.94 scfh (2.47 Nl/min)
- 2.4 scfm (67.92 Nl/min)
- 8.36 scfh (4.18 Nl/min)
- -40° to 158° F ('-40° to 70° C)
- -67° to 158° F (-55° to 70° C)
- 75 % Average - 95 % Short Time Non-Condensing
- 260 ohms @ 70° F
- < ± 0.5 % of Span
Repeatability - (±0.15% of Span Typical)
- < ± 0.3 % of Span
- < ± 0.3 % of Span
- < ± 0.1 % of Span
Mounting Orientation Effect
- < ± 0.5 % / 90° change
Air Supply Sensitivity
- < ± 0.6 % / 25 psig (1.72 bar) Change
- < 0.3 % / 1.5 psig (0.10 bar) Change
- < ± 1 % Up to 10 g and 20-80 Hz
- NEMA 4X (IP65)
- 1/8” NPT Gauge Port
- 1/16 ” Manifold Mount
- 1/4” NPT
- Terminal Block
- 2” Pipe
- Stainless Steel
- Zinc-Plated Steel