Images are representations only.
Type 100/100M Pressure RegulatorBrand: ControlAir
The Type 100 (and 100M for motorized version) is a high precision, multi-stage pressure regulator.
This pressure controller provides the highest level of regulation accuracy and repeatability available.
The Type 100/100M is ideal for applications that call for the utmost in control and maximum stability under variable operating conditions.
A stainless steel measuring capsule is used as a sensing element to activate the high gain servo balanced control mechanism in which the main valve is controlled by a pilot valve.
This allows for greater accuracy and eliminates many of the problems associated with conventional regulators using range springs and diaphragms.Features
- Accurate Pressure Regulation
- Controls output pressure to within 0.1% accuracy. Regulated pressure variation as small as 0.01 psig is self corrected
- Stable Output
- Substantial changes in flow have virtually no effect on regulated pressure from dead end to 12 SCFM.
- Dependable Startup
- Returns the regulated pressure to its original output setting even after long “down time”
- High Relief Capacity
- An optional high flow relief valve provides quick response when regulated pressure is reset to a lower value or when there is a large amount of system back pressure to be relieved
- Temperature Stability
- A stainless steel measuring capsule which activates the servocontrol mechanism minimizes effects on regulated pressure by wide variations in operating temperature.
- Locking Capability
- Locking nut prevents inadvertent pressure adjustment
- Output Pressure Range: psig: 0.5 to 120 (bar: 0.03 to 10.3, kPa: 3.4 to 1,034.2)
- Supply Pressure (Maximum): psig: 150 (bar: 10.3, kPa: 1,034)
- Ambient Temperature: -29° to 71°C (20° to 160°F)
- Port Size: 1/8", 1/4", 3/8"
- Port Threads: NPT or BSP
- Materials of Construction:
- Body & Housing: Die-cast Zinc Alloy
- Diaphragm: Buna N Elastomer and Polyester Fabric
- Knob: Phenolic Plastic (100)
- Knob Adjust (Plastic)
- 1/4” BSP Female
- 1/8” BSP Female
- 3/8” BSP Female
Enclosure, Body Material
- Zinc Alloy
Exhaust Capacity - Relieving Units Only
- 11 scfm (330 NL/minute) with psig: 5 (bar: 0.35, kPa: 35) Set Point - for High Relief Model
- 15 scfm (450 NL/minute) with psig: 5 (bar: 0.35, kPa: 35) Set Point - for Extra High Relief
- 3 scfm
- 3 scfm (90 NL/minute) with psig: 5 (bar: 0.35, kPa: 35) Set Point.
- psig: 5 (bar: 0.345, kPa: 34.47) Above psig: 20 (bar: 1.379, kPa: 137.9) Set Point
- 14 scfm (420 NL/minute) at psig: 100 (bar: 7, kPa: 700) Supply - psig: 20 (bar: 1.5, kPa: 150) Outlet
- Panel Mount
- 1/4” NPT Female
- 1/8” NPT Female
- 3/8” NPT Female
- -29° to 71° C (-20° to 160° F)
Operating Temperature - Electronics
- -18° to 60° C (0° to 140° F)
- bar: 0.03 to 8
- kPa: 3.4 to 827
- psig: 0.5 to 120
- 1/8” WC (0.32 cm)
Supply Pressure - Maximum
- bar: 10
- kPa: 1,034
- psig: 150
Supply Pressure Effect
- less Than psig: 0.005 (bar: 0.0003, kPa: 0.03) of psig: 25 (bar: 1.7, kPa: 172)
- Tapped Exhaust
- Air Gauging
- Air Hoists
- Calibration Standards
- Cylinder Loading
- Diagnostic Controls
- Gas Mixing
- Gate Actuators
- Medical Equipment
- Precision Fluid Control
- Roll Loading
- Valve Operators
- Web Tensioning