Images are representations only.
XC Series Electric ActuatorBrand: A-T Controls, Inc.
The Triac XC Series Actuators are CSA Certified Type 4, 4X, 6 & 7 for hazardous locations and meet UL 1203 standard.
The actuators are rugged and reliable with powder coated anodized aluminum housing for use in Oil, Gas, Chemical & Power Gen applications.
The XC Series is the perfect match for resilient or high-performance butterfly valves and dampers because of the self-locking, double reduction worm drive and torque switches.
The XC Series is also ideal for ball, plug or any rotary valve requiring automation in a hazardous location.Features
- Visual position indicator
- Torque switches (XC-01350 – XC-25900)
- Anti-condensation heater and thermostat
- Two auxiliary limit switches
- Self-locking gear train
- Manual handwheel with torque from 690 in-lbs to 25900 in-lbs
- Available motor voltages: 12VDC, 24VDC, 24VAC, 120VAC & 220VAC
- Optional proportional control
- Various inputs with feedback available
- 2-Position Control - Open/Close
- TDC Modulating Card (Provides 450-Points of Resolution)
Ambient Temperature Range
- 70° C (158° F)
Approvals & Certifications
- 3/4" NPT
- Explosion-proof, Typical Type 4, 4X, 6 & 7, IP66/IP67 (CSA)
- 110 Vac / 1-Phase
- 12 Vdc (Sizes 00690 & 00860 Only)
- 220 Vac / 1-Phase
- 24 Vac / 1-Phase (N/A for Sizes 04400 - 25900)
- 24 Vdc (N/A for Sizes 04400 - 25900) Requires Additional Relays for Customer Supplied Wiring
- 180° Operation
- 4-20 mA Transmitter
- 1,350 In/Lbs
- 1,700 In/Lbs
- 10,500 In/Lbs
- 17,500 In/Lbs
- 2,640 In/Lbs
- 25,900 In/Lbs
- 4,400 In/Lbs
- 5200 In/Lbs
- 6,900 In/Lbs
- 690 In/Lbs
For use in Oil, Gas, Chemical & Power Gen applications.