Images are representations only.
XC Series Electric ActuatorBrand: A-T Controls, Inc.
The TRIAC® XC Series Actuators are CSA Certified Type 4, 4X, 6 & 7 for hazardous locations and meet UL 1203 standard.
The actuators are rugged and reliable with powder coated anodized aluminum housing for use in oil, gas, chemical & power generation applications.
The XC Series is a perfect match for A-T's resilient or high-performance butterfly valves and dampers because of the self-locking, double reduction worm drive and torque switches.
The XC Series is also ideal for ball, plug or any rotary valve requiring automation in a hazardous location.Features
- Visual Position Indicator
- Torque Switches: XC-01350 - XC-25900
- Anti-condensation Heater and Thermostat
- Two Auxiliary Limit Switches
- Self-locking Gear Train
- Manual Handwheel with Torque from 690 in-lbs to 25900 in-lbs
- Available Motor Voltages: 12VDC, 24VDC, 24VAC, 120VAC & 220VAC
- Optional Proportional Control
- Various Inputs with Feedback Available
- 2-Position Control - Open/Close
- TDC Modulating Card (Provides 450-Points of Resolution)
Ambient Temperature Range
- 70° C (158° F)
Approvals & Certifications
- 3/4” NPT
- Explosion-proof, Typical Type 4, 4X, 6 & 7, IP66/IP67 (CSA)
- 110 Vac / 1-Phase
- 12 Vdc (Sizes 00690 & 00860 Only)
- 220 Vac / 1-Phase
- 24 Vac / 1-Phase (N/A for Sizes 04400 - 25900)
- 24 Vdc (N/A for Sizes 04400 - 25900) Requires Additional Relays for Customer Supplied Wiring
- 180° Operation
- 4-20 mA Transmitter
- 1,350 In/Lbs
- 1,700 In/Lbs
- 10,500 In/Lbs
- 17,500 In/Lbs
- 2,640 In/Lbs
- 25,900 In/Lbs
- 4,400 In/Lbs
- 5200 In/Lbs
- 6,900 In/Lbs
- 690 In/Lbs
- Chemical and Power Generation