Images are representations only.
AC-TC - Thermostatic Temperature Control ValveBrand: Thermon Heating Systems
This unit is designed with a bulb and capillary assembly that automatically regulates the fuel flow to the Cata-Dyne™ heater.
The sensing bulb is filled with temperature sensitive liquid, which responds to changes in temperature by expanding or contracting. This modulates the flow of fuel from 100% when heat is required to approximately 30% when the thermostat is satisfied.
This unit is typically used to control building temperature for spot and space heating applicationsFeatures
- This valve is designed with a bulb and capillary assembly that automatically regulates fuel flow to a Cata‑Dyne™ heater from 100% when heat is required to approximately 30% when the thermostat is satisfied
- This unit is used to control building temperature for spot and space heating applications
- The sensing bulb is filled with a temperature sensitive liquid. Changes in the temperature at the bulb expand and contract the liquid on temperature rise and fall causing the internal mechanism to modulate the flow of fuel
- Temperature control range of 0° to 44°C (32° to 110°F)
- Maximum inlet pressure of 1/2 psi
- Each unit has a connection size of 3/8" NPT female and a capillary length of 5 ft (1.5 m)
- No electrical power is required to operate this unit
- Controls are factory set to specific Btu and fuel ratings for specific heater types and sizes. Contact factory for the appropriate thermostat control valve
- CSA approved
- Maximum 1/2 psi
- 3/8” Female NPT
- 5 ft (1.5 m)