Images are representations only.
PD154-6R2-1Series: PD150 Vigilante II Series Alarm Annunciator Brand: Precision Digital Corporation
Request a Quote
Out of Stock
- 85 Db Internal Horn
Approvals & Certifications
- One Green LED Power indicator
- PD158, Eight Red LED channel indicators
- PD154, Four Red LED channel indicators
- Removable Screw Terminal Blocks Accept 12 to 22 AWG Wire
Enclosure, Body Material
- 1/8 DIN, High Impact Plastic, UL 94V-0, Front color: Black
- NEMA 4X
- Typical 4X
- 40 microns
- 0 to 90 % Non-Condensing
- 4 kV Relay Output to Input/Output / Powerline
- 1/8 DIN panel cutout required. Two panel mounting brackets included.
- -40° to 65° C (-40° to 150° F)
- Normally Closed
- Normally Open
- 12-36 Vdc, 12-24 Vac, 6 W max
- 85-265 Vac, 50/60 Hz, 90-265 Vdc, 20 W max
- 85-265 Vac
- 2 Relays
- PD154, 1.25” x .60” (32 mm x 15 mm)4 messages
- User Specified size and length, up to 4 lines (PD154) or 2 lines (PD158) of 14 characters of size 9 pt fonts.
- PD158, 1.25” x .25” (32 mm x 6 mm)8 messages
- Three Front Panel pushbuttons for NO/NC Input selection, sequence option, and Operation
- Rear 4-Position switch for sequence selection and horn Operation.
- 40 ms debounce on Inputs and external pushbuttons
Shared First-Out Systems
- 1 ms unit-to-unit delay. Max. of 200 units in the shared first-out system.
- All programmed settings are stored in non-volatile memory for a minimum of ten years if power is lost
- Required External Fuse: UL Recognized, 5 A max., Slow Blow. Up to 6 annunciators may share one 5 A fuse
Isolated Power Supply
- 24 Vdc ± 10 % @ 200 mA max Standard on 85-265 Vac Powered units only.
- Installation Overvoltage Category II: Local level with smaller transient overvoltages than Installation Overvoltage Category III.
Storage Temperature Range
- -40° to 85° C. Relative Humidity: 0° to 90 % Non-Condensing.
- Removable Screw terminal blocks accept 12 to 22 AWG wire.
- Screw terminal Connectors: Gray: 4.5 lb-in (0.5 Nm). Green: 5 lb-in (0.5 Nm)
- 4.68” x 2.45” x 4.19” (62 mm x 119 mm x 106 mm) (H x W x D)
- 9.6 oz. (272 g)
UL File Number
- E160849, 508 Industrial Control Equipment
- 3 Years Parts & Labor